Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Housewife Vs Working Woman




Assalamualaikum and Hi to All Readers.

MasyaAllah..I just can't believe this. Its been almost two years I have'nt written anything here. My tight schedule as a teacher had make my life so so busy.. hey, and now here I am..haha
Reading and Writing. yes Thats what I always love to do during free time.
   
    Okay today let's talk about Housewife versus Working Woman.
     You know life as a housewife and working woman are totally different. Seriously...It's hard to say who is better, but depending on the perspective and circumstances, both are awesome in fulfilling their responsibilities. You can't simply tell "Oh, she is just housewife and can enjoy their free time at home?".Oh my, are u like kidding me? Who says as a housewife, You never do any kinda work at home. You might not know that she'll wakes up as early as 5.00 am to prepare breakfast for her loved one and one hour later she might do laundry, cleaning up the house, prepare lunch and so on. never ending job. May Allah rewards all the housewives outside there with goodness and happiness. I salute you~!
    Well, life as a working woman is great too. High salute too to all of working woman out there who willing to contribute financially with their husband. What a strong woman. I believe no matter how hard they are working in order to help their loved ones, deep in their heart they love to stay at home to be with their kids. Only God knows. May Allah shower them with Rahmah and happiness.

     That's all for today. Stay tuned~!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elegant Rose - Busy