Spaghetti Aglio Olio
Assalamualaikum. Hi everyone! May today be better than yesterday and tommorrow be even better than today! Keep optimistic ya friend! ^-^
Today I would like to introduce my cooking menu - Spaghetti Agli Olio. Ive came across to cook this last month when ive seen the recipe being shared by my ex colleague/ friend- Arda..and I was challenged by her actually.so here it is My spaghetti aglio olio!
This versatile Italian dish goes from stovetop to table in less than 30 minutes. It took me 10 minutes to prepare the ingredients and 20 minutes to cook. Its really simple I tell u! hehe.
Here is the ingredients that u may need to cook this Italian dish.
1) 1 packet of uncooked spaghetti
2) 6 cloves garlic, thinly slice
3) 1/2 cup of olive oil
4) 1/4 teaspoon of red pepper flakes
5) 1/2 plate of fresh prawn
6) salt and blackpepper
7) 1/4 chopped fresh Italian parsley
Once You have prepare this, you may start cooking your Italian dish and these my steps of cooking.
- cook spaghetti in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked about 10 minutes. Drain and transfer it to a pasta bowl.
- Combine garlic and olive oil as well as prawns and cook over a medium heat to slowly toast garlic about 10 minutes. Reduce heat to medium low heat when olive oil starts to bubble. Cook and still until garlic turn to golden brown colour and prawn turn to reddish colour. Now, you may combine the cooked spaghetti and mix all together.
- stir red pepper flakes, black pepper and salt into a pasta bowl and combine it in cooked spaghetti.
- Now, your spaghetti aglio olio is ready and you may serve pasta with sald or tomato!
Good Luck in cooking this pasta guys~!